Feb 12, 2011

Week 2... Part 3 of 3 Potting

Besides the wonderful baking I did, my mom and I finally got around to potting our tomatoes and peppers.  I can't believe that it is almost spring.  Potting makes it seem like it is that much closer.  Now if only the snow will melt!!  Cross my fingers :-). 

Last year, I TRIED to grow my own garden solo, and lets just say the only thing that grew was a pepper the size of my thumb.  But that's alright, it's all about learning right??  This year my mom has decided to help me out.  Maybe she decided to because she actually wants some produce!  I think it will be a great time for her and I to bond, and a great time for me to learn.  We will learn a lot from each other, and a lot about gardening.  

See Mr. Roms in the background?  He always seems to find a way into the photograph..

We are only planting tomatoes and peppers ahead of time




I LOVE this picture.. I am not sure why, maybe it is because of her hand or because of the word Grow


Seeds of Grow

0 comments:

Post a Comment