Jan 3, 2011

Senior Faces Program for Class of 2012

Senior Faces Program for 2012

What does this mean?

I need a senior (or 2) from each high school in the surrounding area to give a free senior session to!
I am looking for creative, fun, outgoing seniors to represent Beyond Imagination Photography

What's Involved?

I will select a couple (1 or 2) seniors from each high school in the surrounding area.  Those selected will receive a FREE senior session in the month of April and early May.  

After our session, I will give you 50 rep cards that feature YOUR face!!  You will use these cards to give to your fellow classmen.  These rep cards will include a special off on the back to be used at Beyond Imagination Photography.

What’s in it for you?

 Well, not only do you get a FREE senior session, but you also receive a book that includes a handful of images from your session to show off to your friends.

Not only that, but for every senior you refer that books a session with me, you will receive a $25 print credit.  This can be used towards your own prints!!

If you are interested…

If this is everything you wanted, apply HERE.  Once you have filled it out, I will let you know by March 14th, 2011 if you have been chosen.


**I will not choose individuals on appearance, I will choose individuals on how they will represent Beyond Imagination Photography**

Reminder

More than likely, your parents want a say in your senior pictures, so let them know about this giveaway before you request an application.


If you have any questions or comments, email me or give me a call!
Phone: 715.432.0053
Web: www.beyondimaginationphoto.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment