Jan 4, 2011

365 Day Project :. Day Four

A very important fact about myself is that I love a glass of wine!  Both red and white.  I guess if I had to choose, I would take a red wine (sweet) over a white wine.  The wine definitely has to be sweet though, I am not a big fan of dry wine.

About a year and a half ago, my honey and I starting collecting wine when we went on mini vocations.  We would stop at local wineries, taste test some wine, and choose our favorite.  This is a tradition for us, and so far we have collected 5 bottles of wine.  We have one from Door County, Lansboro MN, and three from Galena Illinois. 

I would love to turn our mini vocations into a larger vocation to Italy :-).  Some day... ahh..

In February, we will crack one of these bad boys open. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment