Dec 2, 2010

Tanya and Travis :. E-session

We are definitely getting into the colder months.  Thank goodness Tanya did some searching and found the perfect spot for their engagement pictures.  Not only did we have a great place for pictures, but we had soft, light snow.  The snow made for a perfect detail in Tanya and Travis's pictures.

I just have to point out that while I was editing their photographs, I came across a group of pictures that brought me to tears because I was laughing so hard!  Once these two warmed up to the camera, and started relaxing, their feelings towards each other and their humorous side went into bloom! 

I had so much fun photography T & T, I can not wait for their wedding next year!  Congratulations you two!
































0 comments:

Post a Comment